موقع ومنتدى الدكتور عبد الهادي الجريصي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

موقع ومنتدى الدكتور عبد الهادي الجريصي..موقع طبي واجتماعي حلقة الوصل بين الطبيب والمجتمع نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

لاتتشاقى مع عراقي Dont mess with iraqi.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
dr.aljuraisy
Admin
dr.aljuraisy

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 4046
العمل/الترفيه : طبيب أختصاصي طب الأطفال وحديثي الولادة
المزاج : الحمد لله جيد
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/09/2008

لاتتشاقى مع عراقي Dont mess with iraqi. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: لاتتشاقى مع عراقي Dont mess with iraqi.   لاتتشاقى مع عراقي Dont mess with iraqi. Emptyالسبت أغسطس 15, 2009 6:09 am

لا تتشاقى ويا عراقي

An American lawyer and an Iraqi were sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that this Iraqi is so dumb that he could get one over on him easy. So the lawyer asks if the Iraqi would like to play a fun game.

The Iraqi is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists, and says that the game is a lot of fun; I ask you a question, and if you don’t know the answer, you pay me only $5; you ask me one, and if I don’t know the answer, I will pay you $500.
This catches his attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play. The lawyer asks the first question, “what is the distance from the Earth to the Moon?” the Iraqi doesn’t say a word, reaches in his pocket and pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.

Now, it is the Iraqi’s turn. He asks the lawyer, “What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?”

The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on the Internet. He sends emails to all the smartest friends he knows, all to no avail. After one hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the Iraqi who was already sleeping, and hands him $ 500. The Iraqi pockets the 500 and goes right back to sleep.

The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the Iraqi up and asks, “Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four????”
The Iraqi reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.

Moral of the story:

Do not mess with Iraqis!

</p>
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://aljuraisy.yoo7.com
Daisy
مشرف
مشرف
Daisy

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 1398
العمر : 47
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/10/2008

لاتتشاقى مع عراقي Dont mess with iraqi. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: لاتتشاقى مع عراقي Dont mess with iraqi.   لاتتشاقى مع عراقي Dont mess with iraqi. Emptyالجمعة أغسطس 21, 2009 6:05 am

he is so smart
thanks alot Admin

لاتتشاقى مع عراقي Dont mess with iraqi.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» تأريخ مصور للعملة العراقية Brief History of Iraqi Banknoutes
» انا عراقي وافتخر
» كص عراقي أصيل
» نمنم عراقي للأطلاع .
» مهندس عراقي متميز ....... من هو ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
موقع ومنتدى الدكتور عبد الهادي الجريصي  :: المنتديات الأدبية :: منتدى اللغة الأنكليزية-
انتقل الى: